Contact Ray Bowers via EMAIL if you have any questions, or by phone at (970) 729-2278
Protesting your Valuation by yourself can be a challenging, time-consuming, and time-sensitive task, especially if you don't have the tools and the previous experience to find data appropriate for winning an appeal at the County or State level.
As you will find in each of the links below, I have the experience and the tools to fight your case, and have also helped many clients save money on their taxes in the past.
I have over 170 wins which resulted in reduction in property taxes and approximately 7 appeals which did not result in tax relief.
Please review the information below and contact me for your next Valuation Appeal.
(Need to transfer these pages over)
Steps to a Protest with Ray:
1. Read the information in the above titles.
2. Decide whether you want Ray's Assistance.
3. Call for initial consultation or fill out the questionnaire and e-mail or fax (970-712-5721) it to Ray.
4. Ray will call you to ask a few additional questions.
5. Together we shall decide if your case is worth pursuing or not.
6. If we decide to move forward we will discuss retainer, fees, agreements, and our arguments.